Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i'm in like with you

this is probably my most exciting post yet.

because i can tell you that-
we had our first date this week.
an now you've got be a bit wrapped up and this is all i wanna write about.

sigh.
:)

i'm not a regular Natasha Bedingfield fan but this song caught my ear when i heard it on 27 dresses. and the picture is from the film Me You and Everyone We Know.

it.com/oh_ayla?e">MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes


My heart's beginning to slightly overrule my head
Oh no, oh no, you touch my soul
I can't help falling too fast for you

Can you hold on a bit, stop before we go
'cause I might need a moment, and I wouldn't wanna spoil it

Who knows if I am ready or not
Only time will tell
Who knows if we are ready to make this something
Who knows

but anyway, yesterday i spent the afternoon hunting through the mount op shops. these are my buys-



and a rad pair of jeans but they need a heap of alterations, so i'll post that once i'm done slash if they turn out good.

okay so now i'm dedicating the day to doing my history assignment which is due first day back next week..

1 comment:

herecomesthesun said...

Wow i love the skirt second from the top.

Also *just texting you now* about another part of this entry! Hahahaha love you :)