Monday, October 27, 2008

and he said "you are magic"

i'm having the day off school today- i'm just exhausted, i don't know why. and i'm sick again so i couldn't sleep well last night.
anyway, i got a whole heap of photos printed out and i just stuck them on my wall- i'm loving it. so here's some more photos from my bedroom, just for the sake of it.
the photo wall:
um..the other wall?


and my babies:

i need to study for my exams, but i really have no attention span today. i just want to sleep. 
J's coming round soon to hang out- that'll be nice. she's the best best-friend ever.



and he stopped, and he took my hands, and he looked at me, and he said "you are magic"
but baby baby baby,  you are my magic.

2 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Cute room hun.

You and Tim were in my dream the other night, i can't remember what you guys were doing though.

Hope you two are well. Missing you heaps x

..... said...

oh nice !!