Monday, December 22, 2008

tag!

yay, thanks Amanda(Here Comes The Sun) for tagging me.
the rules: share six things that make you happy and tag six amazing starry-eyed bloggers!

tag, you're it!
my Lens Of love
Soir de Fete
Thumbelina
Endless Dreams
nicest things


and six things that make me happy:

1. mewithoutYou

i don't know what it is about them, but there's something about their music, and it captivates me. Aaron Wiess is a lyrical genius.

2. Summer!
everything about summer makes me happy- the sun, the beach, being on holiday, summer dresses, the sea and swimming in it day and night, bonfires, beach hair, sunglasses and bikinis, flatting at the mount, road trips with the windows right down, tanning, summer soundtracks, days that go on forever.. i could go on..

3. Photography by Lina Scheynuis

www.linascheynius.com 

4. Zadie and Zion
okay, so i don't have pictures to show you yet but Zadie and Zion are the two kittens that J and Steph got for the flat yesterday and they are soooo ADORABLE!! they're six weeks old and are the cutest balls of fluff i've ever seen. and oh, when they run! it's so cute!

5. Tim

this picture was taken the night that he asked me to be his girlfriend. he's making a funny face and it makes me happy.

and,

6.  holding hands..


it's cute.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

wow I just found your sweet little blog, and saw that you have tagged me. Why thank you!
Your blog is lovely, will be back here more often I am sure.

Sophie
:)