Friday, November 7, 2008

goodnight and go.

after my only full day of school this week, hanging out with J and three of her crazy crazy 10 year old boys and a night of waitressing(a job which i intended to quit last night, but somehow ended up being rostered on to work tonight as well) i showed my face at Gems show, went for coffee and ice cream with the girls before leaving town to hang with Tim. i'm so tired. and so, sew is what i decided to do with my saturday:

inspired by:

(from Oct issue of NYLON)

Skipping beats, Blushing cheeks. I am... struggling.. Daydreaming, Bed scenes in... the corner cafe. And then I'm left in bits recovering tectonic... tremblings. You get me every time. Oh, why'd ya have to be so cute? It's impossible to ignore you, Must you make me laugh so much? It's bad enough we get along so well.. Say goodnight and go. Why's it always always: goodnight and go? Oh, Darling not again, Goodnight and... go...

No comments: