Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i won't pass you by.

sorry to have been so absent form the blogging world for the past week or so. a lot has happened. a friend from school died and the funeral has come and gone. my timmy has moved countries and so my times been taken up with seeing him off and now just missing him in general. i'm also so so busy with all my school work i and my sewing project is literally monopolizing my life. the world is too busy and i wish there were more hours in the day. i wish there was time to stop and take it all in. because i know, past the shallow wall of school and work and rushing around, there is a world full of beauty and days that tick slowly by.

i'll try find time for you soon, lovelys. 

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! =[

I know how you feel. School takes up too much of our young lives. =[

herecomesthesun said...

Oh i so understand wishing there were more hours in a day! My problem is i get home from work about 6.30 every night (or 9.30 on Thursdays) and then i have connect group or netball or something on for the evening and i still need to find time to cook, clean, hang out with the hubby and have time for myself. It's tricky!

Hope you're enjoying school this year? :)

Rosie said...

im so sorry to hear you are not so happy at the moment :( dearest, i am feeling very similar, however the loss of your friend is tragic, i am so sorry.

i hope your days are filled with more time to enjoy wondrous beauty and peacefulness very very soon!!

take care
x

Susanna-Cole King said...

Aw so sorry to hear about your friend, dear. :( We totally understand if you need to take some time off from blogging though. <3

The picture you posted is stunning, I love the lighting and coloring! <3

xoxo,
S-C

Rosie said...

i tagged you also :)

x

Fym said...

This post caught my attention because I'm feeling exactly all these right now. It's kinda sad but let's just make it through.

Take care there.

herecomesthesun said...

hey when are your school holidays?? you should come stay and come to church again :)